ColoradoWaterfowl Forum Index
  • USAWaterfowl.com

• COWF Site

• Field Staff Articles

• Please support our sponsors

ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
     ProfileChat RoomFAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
    football!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ColoradoWaterfowl Forum Index -> Billy's Clubhouse
    View previous topic :: View next topic  
    fatboy905
    Pro Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 6:24 AM    Post subject: football!! Reply with quote

Well summer is over and the kids are back to school. Billy has been mopeing around the house for the past couple weeks, his big sister and best buddy left for school in seattle(he didnt do to well with that) and then football season started, again not doing well with not playing!!! well last week coach Matt called and said were is Billy?(he had no idea what was up) anyway we told him about Billy being sick and not playing this year!!! his response was BULL chit!!! hes playing. well he was half right. the Drs. said he could practice but not play in any games(yet! keeping our fingers crossed) well anyway we went to practice and it was like he threw his sickness and pain down by the maple tree with his waterbottle. ya'all, i wish you could have seen the look on that boys face when he took the field(now keep in mind his chemo has taken any ballance he has away ,and he looks like a fole trying to walk for the first time) but who cares hes playin football!! cheers THANKS COACH MATT!!!
    Anyway, we were lucky enough to get an invite into cwa this year and our getting ready to whack um!! we cant wait (hope to get out with many of you this year) things are going pretty good, he has good days and bad days (but who doesent.) He was pretty scared to go to jr. high the first day , he was scared the kids would pick on him for being chubby and bald,but when he walked outside and saw 3 of his amigos out there waitng for him(they wanted him too know they had his back!! bad thanks logan,kevin,and brandon!) it was all good!! anyway i hope you all had a great summer,and we cant wait to get out this year. thanks for all the support you guys/gals have been to us. you mean a lot to us!! see ya soon!! fatboy/kidclucker. out!!
    View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
    BUBBA
    Elite Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 12:40 PM    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's great to hear! Hopefully he can play in a game or two. I know Treyvor would be devistated if he couldn't play. Holler at me if he gets to play in a game and I'll come up and shoot some photos for you.
    Congrats also on joining CWA! You two are going to love it!
    Can't wait to hit the field with you two this year. Get him out there and get some doves!!

Being Liberal is a choice, just like being an alcoholic is a choice
    stilldog
    Master Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 1:42 PM    Post subject: Reply with quote

Considering what Billy has been through this is just awesome. I wish some of the players on my Jr high team had half the heart and desire that Billy has. Good luck Billy!

Birds of Fall Outfitters Lic# 2832
    Owner/Operator
    View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
    bullbasin
    Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 12:31 AM    Post subject: Reply with quote

WOW he never fails to surprise me.

Wing Tips Down ProStaff

Undisputed King of Flagging

Feet Down, Gun's Up, that's the way we like to hunt
    View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
    HeavyC
    Elite Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 1:01 AM    Post subject: Reply with quote

cheers RIGHT-ON!!!!...that is too cool! bad

... The perils of duck hunting are great - especially for the duck - Walter Cronkite
    Post new topic   Reply to topic    ColoradoWaterfowl Forum Index -> Billy's Clubhouse All times are GMT
    Page 1 of 1

Jump to: