ColoradoWaterfowl Forum Index
  • USAWaterfowl.com

• COWF Site

• Field Staff Articles

• Please support our sponsors

ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
     ProfileChat RoomFAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
    1 SHOT GEAR

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ColoradoWaterfowl Forum Index -> Sponsors
    View previous topic :: View next topic  
    bullbasin
    Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 5:57 PM    Post subject: 1 SHOT GEAR Reply with quote

ColoradoWaterfowl would like to welcome 1 SHOT GEAR to our line up of advertisers. They are a local Colorado business and also have an online store. These guys have hunting products from A to Z. Check them out at http://1shotgear.com or on facebook at http://www.facebook.com/1shotgear

Our mission at 1 Shot Gear is to provide the highest quality hunting gear and shooting equipment to serious hunters and long-range shooters, worldwide. We know you depend on your gear, which is why we only carry the best, most reliable brands.

Check out the new Optifade Marsh camo they have and all the other fine products.

http://1shotgear.com/clothing-packs/optifade-marsh

Support our local guys!!!!!!!

Wing Tips Down ProStaff

Undisputed King of Flagging

Feet Down, Gun's Up, that's the way we like to hunt
    View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
    bullbasin
    Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 8:46 PM    Post subject: Reply with quote

Heads up members!

As some of you may have already seen, 1 Shot Gear is now a board sponsor. This is a small start up being run by my friend Alex Bourlakov and I. Our goal was to start out small and expand over time, with a website that offers only premium hunting gear, based right here out of Denver, Colorado. Our original goal was to offer only premium gear for long range hunting, however my waterfowl roots and passion for archery hunting has brought upon some new lines. We have a small store front off of Santa Fe just north of Belleview. Though most sales will be done online, I have decided to advertise on COWF, and offer local pick up.

Driving Factors: Three issues are basically what made this come together. 1. After the downsizing of Sportsman's Warehouse, Coloradans have nothing but "big box" stores to deal with. Poor customer service, and few items you actually want mixed in with a whole bunch of items, very few serious hunters care to use.

2. Lack of PREMIUM hunting gear, IN Colorado, IN STOCK with fair pricing. For those with the "Buy it once, buy it right." mentality.

3. My desire to do something more with the hunting indsutry, and a place to not only but gear, but help from people who actually USE what they SELL.

What this means for COWF members: Though I do advertise with many other avenues, more geared towards consumers looking for premium gear, COWF has a soft spot for me. Thus I have dediced to make a difference in gear for the community. This is a community where I can offer better gear, with better pricing, on a personal level. With so many manufacturers having a certain price allowed for advertising, this business is hard to compete in. Since I love a challange, as do all hunters. (hence why we may not kill anything all day, but we stay and we try) we have put together our website and have started adding product. As a fair warning I will not be carrying everything under the sun for waterfowl hunting, rather the gear that would normally cost you more else where, or the more important stuff. For example: I will be offering specific lines of decoys, but not shotgun shell belts and and face paint.

How to use this to your advantage:

Take some time to check out our website at WWW.1SHOTGEAR.COM, when you find a product you would like to purchase, bare in mind I have limits on my advertised price, so shoot me a PM and so that I can get you a quote.

Brands we are currently offering: Sitka Gear (we are now the largest distributor of Sitka Gear in Colorado, AND we are one of the only Sitka Gear vendors, with the all new 2012 Sitka Gear Optifade Marsh Waterfowl Camo.

Kennetrek Boots-Nightforce Scopes-Berger Bullets- Premier Reticles-Zeiss Optics- Bell and Carlson Stocks-RCBS-Kestrel Wind meters-Bore Tech Solvents- CED Chronographs-Vectortronix-Misc. Reloading Equip.

Brands we are working on offering: Mojo Outdoors, Benelli shotguns, Avery/GHG, Avian X decoys, Carbon Express Arrows, G5 Broadheads and more

Suggestions: Since we are a small and growing company, we are open to products and specific lines you would like to see us carry. We are open to mid to high line product suggestions, if there is enough demand we will provide.

Thanks for reading, and I look forward to assisting you on your next gear upgrade. cheers

WWW.1shotgear.com

Wing Tips Down ProStaff

Undisputed King of Flagging

Feet Down, Gun's Up, that's the way we like to hunt
    View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
    Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ColoradoWaterfowl Forum Index -> Sponsors All times are GMT
    Page 1 of 1

Jump to: