ColoradoWaterfowl Forum Index
  • USAWaterfowl.com

• COWF Site

• Field Staff Articles

• Please support our sponsors

ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
     ProfileChat RoomFAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
    4th Annual Big Thompson Ponds Trash Collection

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ColoradoWaterfowl Forum Index -> Public Land
    View previous topic :: View next topic  
    HeavyC
    Elite Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 6:02 PM    Post subject: 4th Annual Big Thompson Ponds Trash Collection Reply with quote

Yet another year has gone by, and of course more of not getting to fish as I would like! Excuses, excuses I know! …though the new yard will sure be nice, and this week after the sod is in, it will be over and I can finally wet some lines!!! YES!

So with that year passing, it is also time once again for our little annual get together to clean up this little mud hole right along side of Interstate 25.
    The jist of it all is this:

4th Annual Big Thompson Ponds Trash Collection
    What: A morning of collecting anything that doesn’t belong
    Where: Big Thompson Ponds SWA
    Directions: From Loveland, go 5 miles E on Hwy 402 to I-25 Frontage Rd, then go 3/4 mile N to interstate underpass. Go left through underpass then 1/4 mile N. From elsewhere, simply get to the east side service road off of Hwy 402 and I25 and head north ¾ of a mile

When: Saturday July 13th, 9am-11am
    The Scene: We will spend 1-2 hours collection trash from around the State Wildlife Area making it a much better place for future visitors! Afterwards we will have a potluck BBQ/Grilling session.
    To volunteer, please contact me directly at:
    Marty Martinez (aka=HeavyC)
    heavyc1965@hotmail.com or
    970-689-0420
    Many folks will be wetting a line before and after as historically this event has only taken 1-2 hours to complete. Tables, water, trash bags, hand sanitizer & hand cleaner will be provided.

Please let me know if you are planning on bringing anything for the potluck as I will keep track of it so we do not double up on too much.

THANKS IN ADVANCE FOR EVERYONE”S ASSISTANCE!!!!

Regards,
    Marty Martinez
    Aka=HeavyC
    Heavyc1965@hotmail.com
    970-689-0420(leave message)

... The perils of duck hunting are great - especially for the duck - Walter Cronkite
    HeavyC
    Elite Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 6:05 PM    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pot luck sign up:

1) Burgers & Dogs - HeavyC
    2)
    3)
    4)
    5)
    6)
    7)
    8)
    9)
    10)

Thanks!

HC Out!

... The perils of duck hunting are great - especially for the duck - Walter Cronkite
    Post new topic   Reply to topic    ColoradoWaterfowl Forum Index -> Public Land All times are GMT
    Page 1 of 1

Jump to: