ColoradoWaterfowl Forum Index
  • USAWaterfowl.com

• COWF Site

• Field Staff Articles

• Please support our sponsors

ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
     ProfileChat RoomFAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
    Do you Hunt Yotes?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ColoradoWaterfowl Forum Index -> Varmints
    View previous topic :: View next topic  
    shaneatkinson82

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2015 2:02 PM    Post subject: Do you Hunt Yotes? Reply with quote

Trying to see who all on here hunts coyotes when they are done chasing birds.

I am newer to it but have gotten the bug after educating one back in November.

Are you using hand calls, e-callers, or both? What is your caliber of choice?
    elkassassin
    Pro Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2015 2:53 PM    Post subject: Reply with quote

I always shoot em when I can but have never intentionally went after them. May try this year it has always seemed like fun!
    DrakeStar
    Master Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2015 2:29 AM    Post subject: Reply with quote

Used to hunt them pretty hard all season long,it has been a few years since I've had the .22-250 out for them,thought of taking it back up again.It's quite addicting to have a couple of them coming in hot for the call,you the hunter become the hunted,until the crack of the rifle that is. rotfl
    RARE EARTH CALLS
    Sponsor

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2015 5:43 PM    Post subject: Do you hunt yotes Reply with quote

You bet been hunting Coyotes for 44 years, and have hunted them in 14 different states.
    Post new topic   Reply to topic    ColoradoWaterfowl Forum Index -> Varmints All times are GMT
    Page 1 of 1

Jump to: