ColoradoWaterfowl Forum Index
  • USAWaterfowl.com

• COWF Site

• Field Staff Articles

• Please support our sponsors

ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
     ProfileChat RoomFAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
    Ammo?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ColoradoWaterfowl Forum Index -> Swap Meet
    View previous topic :: View next topic  
    luckydog
    Elite Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2017 8:55 PM    Post subject: Ammo? Reply with quote

I'm getting ready to buy some bulk ammo in 9mm, 223/556, and .380. I don't really need any 45 but I would probably take some of that too. I just thought I would check here before I ordered it to see if you guys had some you wanted to get rid of. I can either buy or trade. Thanks!

Edit-I'm mostly looking for bulk but I would be interested in self defense ammo also.

A .380 in your pocket is better than a 45 in your truck.
    foulshot
    Elite Hunter

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2017 8:03 PM    Post subject: Reply with quote

lucky, not sure if you have a good source already, but check out LAX ammo. They have pretty decent deals on bulk. I just bought 1k rounds of .223 and 500 rnds of 9mm. The .223 was their reloads. No FTF problems.

Die hard Chargers fan!

Clinger of guns and my Bible.
    Post new topic   Reply to topic    ColoradoWaterfowl Forum Index -> Swap Meet All times are GMT
    Page 1 of 1

Jump to: