ColoradoWaterfowl Forum Index
  • USAWaterfowl.com

• COWF Site

• Field Staff Articles

• Please support our sponsors

ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
     ProfileChat RoomFAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
    Looking For a Sub-Lease

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ColoradoWaterfowl Forum Index -> Goose Hunting
    View previous topic :: View next topic  
    b33angler
    Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2017 5:53 PM    Post subject: Looking For a Sub-Lease Reply with quote

If anyone knows of a contact for a sub-lease east of I-25 between Severance and Frederick please let me know. I'm getting back into goose hunting with a few new hunters and would love to get a spot lined up.
    b33angler
    Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2017 12:16 PM    Post subject: Tough Crowd Reply with quote

Thanks for all the responses lol!
    spaightlabs1
    True Killa'

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2017 4:56 PM    Post subject: Reply with quote

Commence to calling all the local outfitters that run in that area - must of them lease out the fields that they don't have an immediate need for.

It's kind of unlikely that you are going to get an outfitter's best fields, but even some of the 2nd tier fields can be excellent at times. It will come as no surprise to anyone that with the increased amount of pressure in the front range from bother hunters and developers that leases in that area tend to command top dollar.

I'd try, in no particular order, site sponsor Stillwater, Front Range Guide Service and Last Pass Outfitters.

Good luck and have a great season.

Don't trust whitey.
    luckydog
    Elite Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2017 6:07 PM    Post subject: Reply with quote

spaightlabs1 wrote:
    Commence to calling all the local outfitters that run in that area - must of them lease out the fields that they don't have an immediate need for.

It's kind of unlikely that you are going to get an outfitter's best fields, but even some of the 2nd tier fields can be excellent at times. It will come as no surprise to anyone that with the increased amount of pressure in the front range from bother hunters and developers that leases in that area tend to command top dollar.

I'd try, in no particular order, site sponsor Stillwater, Front Range Guide Service and Last Pass Outfitters.

Were you being nice? rotfl rotfl rotfl

A .380 in your pocket is better than a 45 in your truck.
    spaightlabs1
    True Killa'

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2017 7:39 PM    Post subject: Reply with quote

luckydog wrote:
    spaightlabs1 wrote:

Were you being nice? rotfl rotfl rotfl

It was an accident - won't happen again!

I try to be nice about 6 times a year...it'll be hard to get them all in by year end since this was the first. cheers

Don't trust whitey.
    Luv2Decoy
    Master Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2017 9:07 PM    Post subject: Reply with quote

Save the other 5 times for your dogs.

drink
    Post new topic   Reply to topic    ColoradoWaterfowl Forum Index -> Goose Hunting All times are GMT
    Page 1 of 1

Jump to: