ColoradoWaterfowl Forum Index
  • USAWaterfowl.com

• COWF Site

• Field Staff Articles

• Please support our sponsors

ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
     ProfileChat RoomFAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
    Mile High Rough Riders

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ColoradoWaterfowl Forum Index -> Hunting Organizations
    View previous topic :: View next topic  
    b33angler
    Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2017 3:37 PM    Post subject: Mile High Rough Riders Reply with quote

Hello Everyone,

My name is Bryan Plyter and I am the chairman of a non-profit organization that helps less fortunate children connect with veterans and 1st responders through outdoor activities. We also plan to offer opportunities to veterans and 1st responders who have had it rough while protecting this country. If anyone is interested in helping out the organization, getting involved, or have a nomination for any of our programs please get in touch with me either on here or you can go to our website at milehighroughriders.org and contact me through our website. Thanks for reading this and I hope everyone has a successful big game and waterfowl season.
    spaightlabs1
    True Killa'

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2017 3:41 PM    Post subject: Re: Mile High Rough Riders Reply with quote

b33angler wrote:
    Hello Everyone,

My name is Bryan Plyter and I am the chairman of a non-profit organization that helps less fortunate children connect with veterans and 1st responders through outdoor activities. We also plan to offer opportunities to veterans and 1st responders who have had it rough while protecting this country. If anyone is interested in helping out the organization, getting involved, or have a nomination for any of our programs please get in touch with me either on here or you can go to our website at milehighroughriders.org and contact me through our website. Thanks for reading this and I hope everyone has a successful big game and waterfowl season.

http://milehighroughriders.org

Just so y'all can click your way to a good deed.

Nice Bryan.

Are you the group that picked up the Empire Res property?

Don't trust whitey.
    b33angler
    Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2017 2:27 PM    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks spaightlabs1, no we have a guy who owns some property in Milliken that is allowing us to take our veterans and 1st responders out and hunt waterfowl and coyotes. We are just starting out and running a few pilot programs to get our feet off the ground, the goal in the long run is to work closely with outfitters and other organizations to provide better hunting experiences for the kids, veterans, and 1st responders in our progam.

Again, if you are interested in helping or know anyone that may be interested have them reach out to me. We can use all the help we can get at this point! cheers
    Post new topic   Reply to topic    ColoradoWaterfowl Forum Index -> Hunting Organizations All times are GMT
    Page 1 of 1

Jump to: