ColoradoWaterfowl Forum Index
  • USAWaterfowl.com

• COWF Site

• Field Staff Articles

• Please support our sponsors

ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
     ProfileChat RoomFAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
    2017 2018 Waterfowl season

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ColoradoWaterfowl Forum Index -> Hunting Clubs
    View previous topic :: View next topic  
    prairie goose
    Elite Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2018 3:57 AM    Post subject: 2017 2018 Waterfowl season Reply with quote

With it close I have to say it was a different kind of season with above average temperatures and a lack of moisture. Having Snow Geese here all winter was a real treat.
    I would like to thank CWA for yet another great year of providing warm pits good locations and a place to generate fond memories with old friends and new members alike. cheers
    Highlander
    Moderator/Pro-Staff

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2018 2:56 PM    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah it was a weird one for sure. One of my worst season but mostly due to when I could hunt it was just too nice outside.

Yes as always Thanks to Mark and all CWA members for all the work they do to make it a great club.
    DogDoc
    Pro Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2018 5:02 PM    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well done Mark. You run a top shelf club with some excellent properties. No bad days in the field. An occasional goose egg, but that's hunting. Overall, I think that this year was excellent. Lots and lots of birds, cooperative weather, and good field access. Good shooting and good dog work was the icing on the cake.
    Have a great off season everybody. DogDoc
    docdavej
    Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2018 2:18 AM    Post subject: Thanks Mark Reply with quote

By far my best year ever. Thanks for all the hard work Mark
    bldmtnrider
    Pro Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2018 8:47 PM    Post subject: Reply with quote

My best year yet. Thanks Mark and Sandy for making it happen.
    Steve
    Pro Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2018 1:41 AM    Post subject: Re: 2017 2018 Waterfowl season Reply with quote

prairie goose wrote:
    With it close I have to say it was a different kind of season with above average temperatures and a lack of moisture. Having Snow Geese here all winter was a real treat.
    I would like to thank CWA for yet another great year of providing warm pits good locations and a place to generate fond memories with old friends and new members alike.

cheers

X2
    Hunt Club
    Executive Staff

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2018 3:48 PM    Post subject: Reply with quote

The geese showed up early this year (October) and due to mild weather never left. Hard to find anyone that doesn't agree we had more geese this year than anyone can remember.
    Ducks on the other hand were dismal. We had the usual good blue wing teal numbers followed by the push of front range mountain ducks early but then we waited for the big migration of Mallards that never made it to Colorado front range until after the close of the last split.
    Our club "CWA" has more than it's share of great guys to pitch in to build blinds, maintain pits and fix stuff instead of complain. A BIG THANKS to you guys for making CWA have a life of it's own and run so smooth.
    luckydog
    Elite Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2018 9:21 PM    Post subject: Reply with quote

CWA has been a big part of my life for a long time! Even though I didn't hunt as musch as usual, it was another great year! Thanks Mark!

A .380 in your pocket is better than a 45 in your truck.
    sbarcewski
    Pro Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2018 6:14 AM    Post subject: Reply with quote

All I can say is: BRAVO CWA. What a year
    Post new topic   Reply to topic    ColoradoWaterfowl Forum Index -> Hunting Clubs All times are GMT
    Page 1 of 1

Jump to: