ColoradoWaterfowl Forum Index
  • USAWaterfowl.com

• COWF Site

• Field Staff Articles

• Please support our sponsors

ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
     ProfileChat RoomFAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
    Upcoming Ducks Unlimited Events!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ColoradoWaterfowl Forum Index -> Hunting Organizations
    View previous topic :: View next topic  
    Golden Gander
    Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2018 3:05 AM    Post subject: Upcoming Ducks Unlimited Events! Reply with quote

All,
    There are several DU events coming up real soon that you don't want to miss!

1. North Metro Waterfowl Hunt party- Join us on the evening of Thursday, November 8 at the Adams County fairgrounds. BBQ and Beer will be served! Lots of raffles for decoys, guns, and other hunting stuff. This is a fun night out, and a good way to add on to your hunting gear! Tickets can be purchased on-line through www.ducks.org

2. Northern Colorado Firearm Frenzy! If you've attended This mid-day event in the past, you will want to again! If not, this is one to not miss! Saturday, Dec. 1 at the Loveland Outlet Mall. 60 guns will be raffle, one every 3 minutes! Plus games, other raffles, food and beer! Contact me for tickets, or buy them on-line at www.ducks.org

3. Colorado Calendar raffle- Your $50 purchase of a calendar gets you in for a drawing of a gun every week! That's less than a buck a week, plus you get a great calendar! Sales of the calendar close on Dec. 1! Get them
    now! These make great gifts too! Contact me to get your calendar!!

Check out the DU website for other events near you!!

Support Ducks Unlimited! We are working to conserve/restore wetlands for ducks and other creatures.

Let me know how I can help you!

Larry Suedmeier
    Colorado Ducks Unlimited
    State Chairman-elect
    April 2003- February 2015.
    Dealndoug

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2018 5:56 PM    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am good for 2 tickets to the Firearm Frenzy, sent you a PM.
    Post new topic   Reply to topic    ColoradoWaterfowl Forum Index -> Hunting Organizations All times are GMT
    Page 1 of 1

Jump to: