ColoradoWaterfowl Forum Index
  • USAWaterfowl.com

• COWF Site

• Field Staff Articles

• Please support our sponsors

ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
     ProfileChat RoomFAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
    Pointing Black & Yellow Lab litter born on 4/11/2019

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ColoradoWaterfowl Forum Index -> Gun Dogs
    View previous topic :: View next topic  
    ELKMAN
    Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2019 3:21 PM    Post subject: Pointing Black & Yellow Lab litter born on 4/11/2019 Reply with quote

4X GMPR Grass Lake Guster MH x SHR CPR Colorado's Bodacious Bailey
    (1 Yellow Male, 3 Black Males, and 1 Black Female born on 4/11. Ready to go to their new home on June 6th. Now taking deposits.)
    Bailey is out of 4XGMPR HRCH Colorado's All that Jazz & 4XGMPR HRCH Golden Oak Red Rock Duke. I searched for several years to find this strong of pedigree to go along with the quality looks and performance I desired in a lab. Like her parents Bailey has really excelled with upland, waterfowl and hunt tests. Bailey earned her APLA CPR (Certified Pointing Retriever) title and UKC SHR (Started Hunting Retriever) title before the age of 2. She is a very quick learner with an extreme desire to please. This makes her a dream to train and hunt with. As good as she is in the field she is even better in our home as a companion to my wife and I along with our 3 kids. Guster and Bailey are both 100% amateur trained and handled by their respective owners.
    Guster is an APLA 4XGMPR and an AKC MH. He is out of the breeding of 4XGMPR Grass Lake Greeley MH and 4XGMPR Points South Bluebonnet Betty MH. His three generation pedigree includes CPR Shoal Creeks Stormin’ Norman MH QAA, FC AFC Tiger McBunn, NFC FC AFC Cashman’s Fat Lady Zingin, GMPR Sauk River's Featherstorm, and APLA Hall of Fame dogs GMPR Rik's Risky Raider MH and HRCH 4XGMPR Bar None’s Snake River Otter MH QAA. Guster earned the APLA’s GMPR title and his AKC SH title at the age of 13 months and earned 2 AKC Master passes before his second birthday, a testament to how quickly he learns, his natural ability, and his drive. Guster passed 10/10 of the APLA tests he ran, all by the age of 25 months. Guster is a very intelligent dog with a strong desire to please who learns fast and is a ton of fun to train, much like his sire. Guster’s primary role is as a family dog where he helps watch over two young girls. He is wonderful with kids and extremely tolerant. Guster has hunted wild birds – including pheasants, quail, and waterfowl – extensively across the Midwest. While he has proven to be a successful hunt test dog, Guster is especially outstanding on wild birds. He has inherited his sire’s excellent nose, intelligence, and instincts for finding birds. Guster is calm around the house and kids, but is tireless and driven in the field. Guster is a lean and athletic 76 lb. black male.
    ELKMAN
    Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2019 3:46 AM    Post subject: Pictures of Bailey Reply with quote

ELKMAN
    Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2019 3:52 AM    Post subject: Pictures of Guster Reply with quote

ELKMAN
    Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2019 3:59 AM    Post subject: Puppy Pictures - 5 Days Old Reply with quote

[img]
    Ol Blu
    Pro Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2019 9:12 PM    Post subject: Reply with quote

That Guster is one handsome dog Elkman.
    spaightlabs1
    True Killa'

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2019 10:12 PM    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yo, Jerry...sent you a PM a couple weeks ago...let me know?

Thanks.

Don't trust whitey.
    ELKMAN
    Hunter

PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2019 11:19 PM    Post subject: 5 Week Old Pics of Black Males Still Available Reply with quote

3 Black Males and 1 Yellow Male still available for $1,400

ELKMAN
    Hunter

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2019 2:00 AM    Post subject: 5 Week Old Pics of Black Males Still Available Reply with quote

3 Black Males and 1 Yellow Male still available for $1,400

ELKMAN
    Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2019 4:34 AM    Post subject: Puppies at 7 weeks old Reply with quote

One black male still available
    Luv2Decoy
    Elite Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2019 2:50 PM    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sweet looking puppies.
    jcneng
    Elite Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2019 4:11 PM    Post subject: Reply with quote

The one on the far right has been getting his fair share of the food! rotfl
    Post new topic   Reply to topic    ColoradoWaterfowl Forum Index -> Gun Dogs All times are GMT
    Page 1 of 1

Jump to: