ColoradoWaterfowl Forum Index
  • USAWaterfowl.com

• COWF Site

• Field Staff Articles

• Please support our sponsors

ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
     ProfileChat RoomFAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
    Offseason Workouts!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ColoradoWaterfowl Forum Index -> Gun Dogs
    View previous topic :: View next topic  
    3.5BB's
    Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2015 2:07 AM    Post subject: Offseason Workouts! Reply with quote

Like many of you, I enjoy the perks of having a good dog with me along for the hunt. It makes my hunt easier, less lonely, and all around more enjoyable. I would like to tell you about a local opportunity for both you and your hunting companion this offseason:

While having a good dog doesn't come without substantial and constant work, often it can be done in steps based on your availability.

Most of us waterfowlers nearly break ourselves as it is on our hunting gear, and either cannot afford for our dogs to be in full time training, or just plain dont like the idea of not having our companions for an extended time. Intrepid Retrievers has a solution for you!

I would like to introduce the Team Intrepid membership. Whether your availabilty is only 1 day a week or 6 days a week, we have something that can work for you. We can provide the experience, program, and training grounds! You provide the dog, yourself, and your enthusiasm! With over two decades of professional training experience, you will not find a more cost effective way to bring your dog to the next level. From puppies to finished dogs, and anywhere in between, we can help you. As a member, we will communicate with you and find out what your needs are from your dog, and show you how to extract that from them. Problem solving is our specialty!

If your looking for a fun way to educate both yourselves and your dog(s) while surrounding yourself with like minded hunters and dog lovers this is the ticket. Memberships will be limited and accepted on a first come first serve basis. Memberships start as low and $60/month!

Memberships include:

1. 25 daily field training sessions per month ($250 value)

2. 4 drill sessions per month ($100 value)

3. Yearly memberships receive 10% discounts on all other services offered

4. Yearly members will accumulate 4 days of boarding at no charge. You will receive 2 days of boarding for each 6 months of membership. Go on vacation and save on boarding fees!

5. Members get first crack at classes and seminars and competition spots. If you choose to put your dog into full time training, you will get first priority.

6. Members will receive a free team intrepid hat and get 10% discounts on all future merchandise.

This is a great opportunity for you and your dog to become better for each other! Check out the website and call for more information.

Contact Jeff Jordan at 970-231-6810 or you can pm me your info and I will get back to you.

Check us out at www.intrepidretrievers.com

Dont forget to hit record...

Did you bring a heater?
    3.5BB's
    Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2015 7:59 PM    Post subject: Reply with quote

12 out of 16 memberships remain. Dont miss out on this opportunity lock up your spot now!

Did you bring a heater?
    3.5BB's
    Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2015 1:19 AM    Post subject: Reply with quote

Down to 6 spots remaining

Did you bring a heater?
    3.5BB's
    Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2016 6:24 PM    Post subject: Reply with quote

Still have a few spot open! Let me know if you would like to come out!

Did you bring a heater?
    Post new topic   Reply to topic    ColoradoWaterfowl Forum Index -> Gun Dogs All times are GMT
    Page 1 of 1

Jump to: