ColoradoWaterfowl Forum Index
  • USAWaterfowl.com

• COWF Site

• Field Staff Articles

• Please support our sponsors

ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
     ProfileChat RoomFAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
    Momarsh Invisichair

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ColoradoWaterfowl Forum Index -> The Workshop
    View previous topic :: View next topic  
    JDK
    Pro Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2017 11:58 PM    Post subject: Momarsh Invisichair Reply with quote

Got one for a steal while working up in WYO a few weeks ago. Haven't tried it yet, but pretty optimistic. Sure is comfy in the backyard with a beer in hand. Anybody tried these things out?
    I've got a decent blind on my lease, but thinking this sucker will be awesome for a quick reposition when the wind shifts on weather days.
    Anyone have experience with these things?
    JDK
    Pro Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2017 12:28 AM    Post subject: Reply with quote

Responding to my own post as a follow-up from my experience so far in case anyone is interested or considering getting one of these things:
    Have used it more than the permanent blind. Nuff said. My water is a cattail hole and I am pretty darned happy with, first and foremost, hide factor. It's brushed in with cattails and disappears. Second, mobility. It's light and easy to quickly collapse and hustle to a new spot: 30 second breakdown/setup. Lastly, super comfy. It's definitely not for all settings. It's kickazz for tall cattails. Works great under a Russian olive or willow or cottonwood. Guessing it would be good within a strip of standing corn if there weren't a pit available. Probably be a little tall for a field edge/fence line unless there is some tall veg.
    Post new topic   Reply to topic    ColoradoWaterfowl Forum Index -> The Workshop All times are GMT
    Page 1 of 1

Jump to: